I purchased Maximum Motorsport’s Road & Track kit, probably the best bang for the buck in suspension mods for the foxbody.
1990-93 Mustang Road & Track Box includes
- MM Road & Track Springs (430C0)
- MM Caster/Camber Plates (MMCC9093) (select Black or Chrome finish option)
- Bilstein struts (V36-4138-H5)
- Bilstein shocks (B46-2148-H1)
- Front and rear Urethane Spring Isolators
- Urethane Pinion Snubber (MMPS) (solid axle Mustangs)
- MM XL Series Full-length Subframe Connectors (MMFL-5B)
- MM Strut Tower Brace (MMSTB-1)
- MM 4-Point K-Member Brace (MMKB4-2)
- MM Panhard Bar with Aluminum Rod (MMPBA)
- MM Heavy-duty Rear Lower Control Arms (MMRLCA-1)
- MM Solid Steering Shaft (MMST-11)
- MM Solid Steering rack Bushings (MMST-7)
- Front Swaybar bushings
- Front Swaybar end-links
- Front control arm bushings, urethane (6-205-BL)
I also got FRPP HD upper arms with MM axle bushings. MM recommends NOT to use urethane for these bushings…due to the increased bind and stress to the chassis.
MM lower arms and springs installed.
The kit makes a world of difference. The factory 4-link suspension with worn out rubber bushings just needs to be updated. The car doesn’t roll as much. is much tighter and responds quicker. The height drops approximately 3/4 of an inch, which is perfect. It’s not too low but low enough to drop the center of gravity so the car handles much better.